· Indicators of nutrient deficiencies.
· Weight problems charges or percentages: Evaluate to CDC statistics.
· Affordability of meals/accessible reductions or meals packages and utilization (e.g., WIC, meals bins, soup kitchens, meals-on-wheels, meals stamps, senior reductions, worker reductions, and so forth.).
· Availability of water (e.g., quantity and high quality of consuming fountains).
· Quick meals and junk meals accessibility (merchandising machines).
· Proof of wholesome meals consumption or unhealthy meals consumption (trash, lengthy traces, observations, and so forth.).
· Provisions for particular diets, if relevant.
· For faculties (along with above):
o Dietary content material of meals in cafeteria and merchandising machines: Evaluate to ARS 15-242/The Arizona Vitamin Requirements (or different state requirements primarily based on residence)
o Quantity of free or decreased lunch
Elimination (Environmental Well being Considerations) –
· Frequent air contaminants’ affect on the group.
· Waste disposal.
· Pest management: Is the group notified of pesticides utilization?
· Hygiene practices (laundry companies, hand washing, and so forth.).
· Bogs: Variety of bogs; examine for cleanliness, provides, if attainable.
· Common precaution practices of well being suppliers, academics, members (if relevant).
· Temperature controls (e.g., inside buildings, outdoors shade buildings).
· Security (committee, safety guards, crossing guards, badges, locked campuses).