Studying and Reminiscence Presentation
Due Could 02, 11:59 PM
no new messages
This project is due in Week 5.
· Illustrates the neuroanatomy of and neural processes associated to studying and reminiscence
· Focus ones the connection between studying and reminiscence from a purposeful perspective
· Handlees why studying and reminiscence are interdependent
· Uses case research and examples from analysis articles to assist illustrate this relationship between studying and reminiscence
Group and Growth
· The presentation is 15 to 20 slides.
· The presentation is obvious and arranged; main factors are supported by particulars, examples, or evaluation.
· The presentation makes use of visible and auditory aids appropriately and successfully.
· The presentation successfully incorporates design components, similar to font, colour, headings, and spacing.
· The presentation is logical, flows, and evaluations the most important factors.
Mechanics and Format
· The project file is presentable and purposeful; for instance, the audio clips are audible, visible parts are viewable, and hyperlinks work appropriately.
· Guidelines of grammar, utilization, and punctuation are adopted; spelling is appropriate all through the presentation.
· The presentation is per APA tips.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, together with detailed speaker notes, that addresses the next:
Illustrate the neuroanatomy of and neural processes associated to studying and reminiscence.
Focus on the connection between studying and reminiscence from a purposeful perspective. Handle why studying and reminiscence are interdependent.
Use case research and examples from analysis articles that can assist you illustrate this relationship.
Embody a minimal of 4 sources.
Format your presentation per APA tips.