Alice wants you to start out out engaged on an order sort for patrons who want to place their orders
on-line using the Purple Ball Pizza Web site. She suggests that you just create a prototype net web page whereby
prospects can enter their contact information for provide and provide the substances for the
pizza they want Purple Ball Pizza to make for them. Alice wants you to validate the Web sort as
rather a lot as attainable sooner than it is despatched to the Web server. She has created the file regex.txt, which
comprise •s frequent expression patterns for validating the consumer’s cellphone amount and most popular
time of provide.
A preview of the form chances are you’ll create is confirmed throughout the decide beneath as a result of it appears throughout the Firefox
Full the subsequent:
1. Use your textual content material editor to open the ordertxt.htm and pizzatxt.css recordsdata from the HW6 folder
in your PC. Enter your title and the date all through the comment a part of each file, and
then save them as order.htm and pizza.css, respectively.
2. Go to the order.htm file in your textual content material editor. Hyperlink the file to the pizza.css kind sheet file.
three. Straight beneath the paragraph throughout the half side, insert a form side with the title
and id pizza that has the movement http://www.redballpizza.com/cgi-bin/buildpizza and makes use of
the put up approach.
4. Create two space models with the ids custInfo and buildPizza, and with the legend textual content material
Purchaser Data and Assemble Your Private Pizza, respectively.
5. All through the custInfo space set, create a label with the textual content material Determine * along with a textual content material enter
subject for the custname space. Add the placeholder textual content material First and Last Determine and make the
6. Create a textual content material area subject for the deal with space along with the label Provide Sort out *.
Make the deal with space required.
7. Create a label containing the textual content material Cellphone * and textual content material enter subject for the cellphone space. Add the
placeholder textual content material (nnn) nnn-nnnn and make the sector required. The textual content material of the enter subject
ought to look at the frequent expression pattern ^d$ |^ ((dthree)s*)?dthree[s-]?d$.
eight. Create a textual content material enter subject for the delTime space with the label textual content material Provide Time (go away
clear for fast provide), with the parenthetical textual content material positioned on a model new line. Add
the placeholder textual content material hh:mm AM/PM and specify the frequent expression pattern ^([0-9]|l
9. All through the buildPizza space set, add the sizes.png file as an inline image. Add the id
sizeimage to the inline image.
10. Create a spread slider for the size space along with the label textual content material Select Your Pizza Measurement
(10, 12, or 14 inch), placing the parenthetical textual content material on a model new line. Set the default value to
12, the minimal value to 10, the utmost to 14, and the step value to 2.
11. Create a spread itemizing for the crust space along with the label textual content material Choose Your Crust.
The selection itemizing ought to point out the selection textual content material Skinny, Thick, Stuffed, and Pan with
risk values equal to the selection textual content material.
12. Create a amount spinner for the quantity space with the label textual content material Quantity (identify for
parts greater than 10 pizzas), with the parenthetical textual content material on a model new line. The sphere has
a default value of 1 and ranges from 1 to 10 increments of 1 unit.
13. Create a textual content material area for the instructions space with the label textual content material Explicit Instructions.
14. All through the buildPizza space set, create two space models with the ids meat and greens,
and with the legend textual content material Meat Toppings and Vegetable Toppings, respectively.
15. All through the meat space set, add a label with the textual content material Location adopted by four inline
footage for the ful1.png, left.png, correct.png, and none.png recordsdata with the alternate textual content material full,
left, correct, and none, respectively.
16. Create a gaggle of four risk buttons for the pepperoni space with the sector values full,
left, correct, and none, respectively. Make the none risk checked by default. Nest the
four risk buttons inside a fieldset side belonging to the optionGroup class.
17. Repeat the sooner step for the remaining meat toppings, Ham, Pork, Sausage, and
Hen, naming the fields ham, pork, sausage, and rooster, respectively.
18. Repeat Steps 15 by means of 17 for the vegetable toppings all through the greens space set,
creating risk groups for Mushrooms, Inexperienced Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, and Jalapenos,
and naming the fields mushrooms, inexperienced peppers, onions, tomatoes, and jalapenos,
19. Straight after the greens space set, create a confirm subject for the doubleCheese space with
the label textual content material Add Double Cheese. Create one different confirm subject for the doubleSauce space
with the label textual content material Add Double Sauce.
20. Straight after the buildPizza space set, create a submit button with the button textual content material Subsequent.
21. Save your changes to the file, after which go to the pizza.css file in your textual content material editor and
create the sorts described throughout the following steps.
22. Present all space models with a background shade value of (255, 246, 205) and with a steady 1-
pixel border with the color value (233, 69, zero). Float the sector models on the left with a 1%
margin. Set the width of the custInfo space set to 35%, the width of the buildPizza space set
to 60%, and the widths of the meat and greens space models to 47% each. Set the
background shade of the meat and greens space models to the (237, 178, 74) shade value.
23. Set the font dimension of the sector set legends to zero.9em.
24. Present all labels as blocks with a font dimension of zero.8em. Float the labels on the left solely
when the left margin is obvious. Set the label width to 40% of the containing side. Set
the very best and bottom margins to 5 pixels and set the size of the left padding space to 5
25. Present all enter parts and textarea parts as blocks floated on the left. Set the
width to 50% with prime and bottom margins of 5 pixels. Set the height of the textarea
parts to 100 pixels.
26. Present all inline footage nested inside a form as blocks floated on the left with prime and
bottom margins of 5 pixels.
27. Set the width of the delTime enter subject to 150 pixels.
28. Set the left margin of the sizeimage inline image to 40%. Set the width of the size space
range slider to 200 pixels. Make the background of the size space range slider clear.
29. Float the selection itemizing for the crust space on the left with a font dimension of zero.8em. Set the very best
and bottom margins to 5 pixels and the width to 150 pixels.
30. Set the width of the spinner administration for the quantity space to 40 pixels.
31. Set the width of fieldset parts that belong to the optionGroup class to 50%. Take away
the border from the sector set and make the background clear.
32. Set the width of radio buttons to 30 pixels and the width of confirm packing containers to 20 pixels.
33. Set the width of the submit button to 150 pixels, set the float property to none, and set the
prime and bottom margins to zero pixels and the left and correct margins to auto.
34. If an enter side, select side, or textarea side receives the primary focus, set the
background shade to the value (220, 255, 220).
35. If an enter side receives the primary focus and is respectable, set the background shade to the value
(220, 255, 220) displaying the background image okay.png on the bottom-right nook
with no tiling. Measurement the background image so that it’s contained all through the enter subject. See
net web page 469 for assist.
36. Repeat Step 35 for enter parts that acquire the primary focus and are invalid, setting the
background shade to the value (255, 232, 233) and the background image to the file
warning.png. See net web page 469 for assist.
37. Save your changes to the file after which load the order.htm file in your Web browser,
ideally a browser that has good help for HTML5 varieties akin to Firefox or Google
Chrome. Check out the form by confirming that it reveals warnings for all invalid info values
and for required fields that do not have any values.
use an archive program akin to WinZip, IZArc, or 7-Zip to produce a ZIP file containing
all recordsdata throughout the HW6 folder in your PC that had been used on this homework in your instructor
and submit it on the course drop subject by the acknowledged deadline.
PLEASE NOTE: It is anticipated that your entire HTML code be respectable, well-formatted HTML code for this course. That is relevant to any and all HTML or CSS recordsdata submitted as part of any venture for this course.
Your provide code will seemingly be inspected on the W3C Mark Up Validation Service when it is submitted for grading.
Just because it renders correctly in a single browser does not suggest it will render correctly in all browsers. This is just one trigger to validate your code earlier to submitting it for grading!
One quick methodology to confirm your code for validity is to open the online web page in Firefox, then correct click on on on the background of that net web page and click on on on the View Net web page Provide risk. This could open a model new window the place your HTML provide will seemingly be color-coded to level any factors with it. Pay particular consideration to any purple traces or components of code and work to proper these in your HTML provide file (click on on HERE for the best way to do this in numerous frequent browsers). The W3C Mark Up Validation Service (for HTML pages), the W3C CSS Validation Service, and the W3C Hyperlink Checker are the easiest places to go to make sure your pages validate. Since you will not be
publishing your web pages to a server earlier to submission, you need to to utilize the “Direct File Enter” risk to these suppliers.