Growing interview questions
Core Textual content Books
Arnold J. (1997) Managing Careers into the 21st Century, London : Paul Chapman Publishing
Baruch Y (2004) Managing Careers: Idea and Apply, London : FT/Prentice Corridor
Greenhaus J.H. Callanan G.A. & Godshalk V.M. (2010) Profession Administration 4th ed., Thousand Oaks : Sage
As well as, many HRM and HRD textbooks have chapters on profession administration and growth
Coursework 1 – c 1500 phrases (25% of the marks for the module)
This task is assessing your understanding in relation to the next studying outcomes of this module:
• Critiquing the relevance of theoretical approaches to profession growth
• Communication – writing in an applicable fashion, referencing appropriately
• Drawback fixing, analysis and process administration
This evaluation provides you the chance to display that you’ve got understood and are capable of consider among the key ideas lined throughout the module. You might be required to interview a person who’s at a later life-career stage than you. Write a report of between 1000 and 1500 phrases wherein you handle one the next questions:
1. On the subject of both Levinson or Baruch’s built-in ‘age and stage’ mannequin of profession growth, establish what life-career stage s/he’s at. To what extent are these constant or inconsistent with the mannequin you discuss with What may clarify these findings
2. To what extent and the way does his or her expertise up to now relate to a number of of Schein’s profession anchors What have been the important thing influences on his or her profession selection
Your work ought to begin with a short introduction of your interviewee and your strategy to the interview. The dialogue ought to combine idea and evaluation, and should handle one of many above questions. Whichever query you select to deal with, your task ought to conclude with an analysis of the usefulness and relevance of the theories you’ve gotten referred to in understanding a person’s profession.
Your work might be graded close to the next standards:
Drawback fixing: An applicable interviewee, successfully interviewed to supply ample substance to maintain the evaluation
Information & understanding: The report demonstrates exceptionally good use of data of the related theories from a spread of sources, together with current analysis. There may be good proof of broad studying that’s built-in inside a effectively developed evaluation of the findings.
Utility & analysis of idea: The report makes use of a spread of proof from analysis and related examples from the interview to constantly to help conclusions. Strengths, weaknesses and utility of idea are evaluated.
Readability of expression & presentation: Concepts are clearly expressed; the report has a great construction, glorious use of English with a fluent tutorial writing fashion. Stays throughout the phrase information, may be very effectively introduced, totally and appropriately referenced.
PLACE AN ORDER WITH US AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT