The problem “Enterprise potential of information choices throughout the Kolkata SME market” has been carried out all through my Summer season Internship Program at Vodafone India all through February to May of 2011, as a partial achievement of the requirement of PGPM program of IBS Kolkata.
The Summer season Internship Program at Vodafone India was an unbelievable finding out experience for me. The problem was pretty fascinating as a result of the telecom commerce is a extraordinarily evolving commerce in India with intense rivals and loads of changes happening.
The problem would not have been a clear run for me with out the help of numerous people. I wish to level out Mr. Saugat Kumar’s (agency data) help at Vodafone with respect to wise publicity to the telecom commerce. He had given me thorough notion into the dynamics of the telecom commerce and as well as facilitated wise publicity by variety of actions. I would moreover want to acknowledge Mr. Siddhartha Kar’s (promoting supervisor) guidance regarding problem formulation, questionnaire designing and chalking out a plan within the path of environment friendly execution of the problem. Moreover, there have been a great deal of completely different people at Vodafone, who helped me to know this commerce and work by my problem.
Inside the tutorial entrance, I wish to level out the help of my faculty data Prof. Bhaskar Basu and my SIP coordinator Dr. Subir Sen. They’ve given me fastened guidance all by my problem regarding lecturers and SIP formalities.
Most importantly, I am grateful to my family who had been on a regular basis supportive and galvanizing in all my endeavors.
three. TABLE OF CONTENTS
Desk of Contents
Telecom Enterprise: Market State of affairs
Worldwide State of affairs
Indian State of affairs
Indian Telecom Enterprise
Indian Telecom Enterprise Framework
Indian Telecom Circles
Vodafone: In regards to the Agency
Vodafone: SWOT Analysis
Description of the Enterprise in Transient
Goals of the Enterprise
Kolkata SME Market
Vodafone: Merchandise & Suppliers
Summary of the Work Executed
Limitations of the Look at
Analysis of the Market Survey
Bibliography & References
4. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
As part of my Summer season Internship Program of IBS Kolkata, I acquired a risk to do an process at Vodafone India. The problem was “Enterprise potential of information choices throughout the Kolkata SME market”. Vodafone is no doubt one of many premier telecom firms globally and getting a risk to work there helped me purchase a great deal of publicity throughout the firm world.
The Telecom is a extreme amount commerce in India with lot of rivals. The Telecom commerce in India is break up into 23 circles and spherical 14 telecom service suppliers are presently working in these circles. Basically probably the most excellent among the many many service suppliers are Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance Communication, Tata Teleservices, BSNL, MTNL, Thought Cellular, Aircel, Uninor and so forth. The telecom providers and merchandise may very well be broadly labeled into voice and information. The knowledge choices primarily embrace information taking part in playing cards, Blackberry suppliers, cell net, net leased line and wireline broadband. Vodafone’s enterprise operations are broadly labeled into enterprise and shopper divisions. My problem was throughout the enterprise division and was focused into the SME market of Kolkata. For Vodafone, a SME agency is usually a corporation with annual turnover ranging from 10 to 250 crore rupees. The SME market of Kolkata is extraordinarily diversified with firms ranging from quite a few industries, which embrace manufacturing, engineering, IT/ ITES, healthcare, education, hospitality, financial suppliers, journey & tourism, logistics, precise property, shopping for and promoting (complete sellers/ retailers), pharmaceuticals, and so forth.
Inside the preliminary a part of my summer time season internship at Vodafone, I was required to do secondary evaluation regarding the telecom commerce (every nationwide and world). From the secondary evaluation, I learnt an unbelievable deal regarding the primary telecom firms, telecom merchandise & suppliers, evolution of telecom utilized sciences and the necessary factor operational issues with the telecom commerce. Subsequent I was given publicity to self-discipline operations by tele-marketing, visiting SME consumers, touring with the product sales group, visiting distributors of the company and market mapping. The sphere publicity helped me to get a very really feel of the market on the first stage. This publicity later proved to be vastly helpful as soon as I started doing market survey.
The methodology of the problem was to do a market evaluation on a sample (consisting of SME firms throughout the Kolkata area). For time constraints, the sample measurement was saved at 65. Questionnaire was designed and market survey was carried out. Analysis was carried out on the data collected, ranging from SME agency profiles, market measurement of the sample with respect to fully completely different merchandise, shopper notion regarding quite a few attributes of telecom service suppliers, rivals amongst service suppliers and future SME market implications.
From the preliminary analysis it was found that the SME consumers are extraordinarily demanding with respect to value they’re getting and the value of the merchandise. That they had been extraordinarily aware of their enterprise’s end to complete operations and knew very successfully what kind of merchandise would add value to their enterprise operations. Referring to information choices, wi-fi information has huge potential throughout the coming years.
Your complete problem helped me to review masses regarding the telecom commerce and as well as get publicity to the product sales & promoting operations of a MNC agency like Vodafone.
The Telecom Enterprise has superior an unbelievable deal over the earlier twenty years. Improvement in communication and information know-how has modified the commerce development dramatically. Earlier our communication needs had been restricted to landline telephones. Nonetheless now nearly all individuals has a cellular phone connection. Cellphones have modified our lives immensely. It has given us the power of communication anytime anyplace. At present the commerce goes by tremendous transformation with the convergence of telecommunication, knowledge know-how and laptop know-how and thus making large sources of information on the market throughout the palm of our palms. Wi-fi net is the latest improvement throughout the commerce with the looks of 3G know-how and in the long term there must be knowledge improve, with gradual improvement within the path of LTE (future evolution) and 4G. Wi-fi net improve has already been expert outdoor India primarily in North American, European and South East Asian markets. It has entered India pretty late with roll out of 3G and is anticipated to create huge affect in our social lives.
This problem is just concerned with the enterprise potential of information choices. Sooner than going deep into the problem let me give a brief idea regarding the telecommunication commerce, telecommunication utilized sciences, important telecom avid gamers and quite a few merchandise & suppliers.
5.1. TELECOM INDUSTRY: MARKET SCENARIO
5.1.1. GLOBAL SCENARI
- By the tip of 2010, there was an roughly 5.three billion cell cell subscriptions worldwide, along with 940 million subscriptions to 3G suppliers.
- Entry to cell networks is now on the market to 90% of the world inhabitants and 80% of the inhabitants dwelling in rural areas.
- Individuals are transferring shortly from 2G to 3G platforms, in every developed and rising worldwide areas. In 2010, 143 worldwide areas had been offering 3G suppliers commercially, as compared with 95 in 2007.
- In path of 4G: quite a lot of worldwide areas have started to produce suppliers at even higher broadband speeds, transferring to subsequent period wi-fi platforms – they embrace Sweden, Norway, Ukraine and the US.
- Cell cell improvement is slowing worldwide. In developed worldwide areas, the cell market is reaching saturation ranges with on widespread 116 subscriptions per 100 inhabitants on the end of 2010 and a marginal improvement of 1.6% from 2009-2010.
- On the equivalent time, the rising world is rising its share of cell subscriptions from 53% of full cell subscriptions on the end of 2005 to 73% on the end of 2010.
- Inside the rising world, cell cell penetration expenses was anticipated to attain 68% on the end of 2010 – primarily pushed by the Asia and Pacific space. India and China alone had been anticipated in order so as to add over 300 million cell subscriptions in 2010.
- Inside the African space, penetration expenses would attain an estimated 41% on the end of 2010 (as compared with 76% globally) leaving a giant potential for improvement.
- The number of Internet clients has doubled between 2005 and 2010.
- In 2010, the number of Internet clients would surpass the two billion mark, of which 1.2 billion may very well be in rising worldwide areas.
- Various worldwide areas, along with Estonia, Finland and Spain have declared entry to the Internet as a approved correct for residents.
- With higher than 420 million Internet clients, China is a very powerful Internet market on the planet.
- Whereas 71% of the inhabitants in developed worldwide areas are on-line, solely 21% of the inhabitants in rising worldwide areas are on-line. By the tip of 2010, Internet shopper penetration in Africa would attain 9.6%, far behind every the world widespread (30%) and the rising nation widespread (21%).
- Whereas in rising worldwide areas 72.4% of households have a TV, solely 22.5% have a laptop and solely 15.eight% have Internet entry (as compared with 98%, 71% and 65.6% respectively in developed worldwide areas).
- On the end of 2010, half a billion households worldwide (or 29.5%) would have entry to the Internet.
- In some worldwide areas, along with the Republic of Korea, Netherlands and Sweden, higher than 80% of households have Internet entry, nearly all of them by a broadband connection.
- The number of people having access to the Internet at home has elevated from 1.4 billion in 2009 to nearly 1.6 billion in 2010.
- There was sturdy improvement in mounted (wired) broadband subscriptions, in every developed and rising worldwide areas. On the end of 2010, mounted (wired) broadband subscriptions would attain an estimated 555 million globally (or eight% penetration), up from 471 million (or 6.9% penetration) a 12 months earlier.
- No matter these promising developments, penetration ranges in rising worldwide areas keep low: 4.4 subscriptions per 100 people as compared with 24.6 in developed worldwide areas.
- The rising world’s share of mounted (wired) broadband subscriptions is rising steadily. By the tip of 2010, the rising world would account for an estimated 45% of world subscriptions (up from 42% 5 years earlier).
- Africa nonetheless lags behind in relation to mounted (wired) broadband. Although subscriptions are rising, a penetration price of decrease than 1% illustrates the challenges that persist in rising entry to high-speed, high-capacity net entry throughout the space.
With the shortly rising high-bandwidth content material materials and features on the Internet, there is a rising demand for higher-speed connections. For example, on the minimal broadband velocity of 256 kbps, downloading a high-quality movie takes nearly 1½ days – as compared with 5 minutes at a connection velocity of 100 Mbps.
With improve in GDP per capita, the propensity to eat will improve and thus will improve the availability of various suppliers. Inside the above decide, GDP per capita and the penetration stage of broadband suppliers are mapped in direction of each other. Nations like USA, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Canada have extreme per capita GDP and the broadband penetration may be extreme in these worldwide areas. South Korea has comparatively low per capita GDP nonetheless very extreme broadband penetration. Nonetheless, UAE and Saudi Arabia have comparatively extreme per capita GDP, nonetheless their broadband penetration is low. Brazil, Russia and China have comparatively low per capita GDP and their broadband penetration may be low. India is nowhere throughout the picture by means of broadband penetration.
Data enterprise is seeing a gradual improvement all through world markets. In 2010, information revenue generated per subscriber is highest in US & Canada adopted by Western Europe, Asia Pacific and Jap Europe.
Primarily based on Vodafone, the best way ahead for telecom enterprise lies throughout the cell information class with majority of the revenue share being generated from there. In 2014, an estimated $337bn revenue may be generated from cell information enterprise, nearly $138bn improve from 2010.
India and China are the two rising economies with substantial number of cell prospects and nonetheless having widespread cell penetration stage at 45% and 54% respectively, thus making them extraordinarily worthwhile markets for cellular phone service suppliers.
With a extreme GDP improvement, market prospects improvement and potential for SIM penetration, India is a extreme value market.
Decide: Market Share of Telecom Service Suppliers Globally (by number of subscribers)
Globally, China Cell is throughout the first place (522m subscribers), adopted by Vodafone (333m), Telefonica (202m), America Movil (201m) and Telenor (172m). Two Indian firms Bharti Airtel (125m) and Reliance Communication (100m) are throughout the excessive 15 guidelines.
5.1.2. INDIAN SCENARIO
The number of telephone subscribers in India elevated from 671.69 million in Jun-10 to 723.28 million on the end of Sep-10, registering a sequential improvement of seven.68% over the sooner quarter as in direction of eight.11% in the middle of the QE Jun-10. This shows year-on-year (Y-O-Y) improvement of 42.09% over the equivalent quarter of ultimate 12 months. The final tele-density in India has reached 60.99 as on 30th September 2010.
Subscription in Metropolis Areas grew from 452.59 million in Jun-10 to 487.07 million on the end of Sep-10, taking the Metropolis Tele-density from 128.20 to 137.25. Rural subscription elevated from 219.09 million to 236.21 million, and the Rural Tele-density elevated from 26.43 to 28.42. The share of Rural subscribers has elevated barely to 32.66% in full subscription from 32.62% in Jun-10.
About 66.83% of the entire net additions have been in Metropolis areas as as compared with 63.47% throughout the earlier quarter. Rural subscription recorded a decline in price of improvement in the middle of the quarter, from 9.18% in Jun-10 to 7.81% in Sep-10. Value of improvement for Metropolis subscription elevated marginally from 7.61% in QE Jun-10 to 7.62% in QE Sep-10.
With 52.21 million net additions in the middle of the quarter, full wi-fi (GSM + CDMA) subscriber base registered a improvement of eight.21% over the sooner quarter and elevated from 635.51 million on the end of Jun-10 to 687.71 million on the end of Sep-10. The year-on-year (Y-O-Y) improvement over the equivalent quarter of ultimate 12 months is 45.79%. Wi-fi Tele-density reached 57.99.
Wireline subscriber base extra declined from 36.18 million on the end of Jun-10 to 35.57 million on the end of Sep-10, bringing down the wireline Tele-density from three.06 in Jun-10 to 3.00 end of Sep-10.
Internet subscribers elevated from 16.72 million on the end of Jun-10 to 17.90 million on the end of Sep-10, registering a quarterly improvement price of seven.02%. Excessive 10 ISPs collectively keep 95% of the entire Internet subscriber base.
Number of Broadband subscribers elevated from 9.47 million on the end of Jun-10 to 10.30 million on the end of Sep-10, registering a quarterly improvement of eight.79% and Y-O-Y improvement of 42.93%. The growth throughout the number of Broadband subscribers in the middle of the quarter and as well as on Y-O-Y basis is sort of identical to the growth throughout the common telephone subscriber base.
Share of Broadband subscription in full Internet subscription elevated from 56.7% in Jun-10 to 57.6% in Sep-10. 86.89% of the Broadband subscribers are using Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) know-how.
Frequent Revenue Per Individual (ARPU) for GSM-Full Mobility service declined by 10.16%, from Rs.122 in QE Jun-10 to Rs.110 in QE Sep- 10, with Y-O-Y decrease of 33.1%.
ARPU for CDMA – full mobility service declined by 1.34%, from Rs.74 in QE Jun-10 to Rs.73 in QE Sep-10. ARPU for CDMA has declined by 17.5% on Y-O-Y basis.
GSM subscription continues to develop at a sooner price. On the end of Sep-10, GSM subscribers constituted 84.12% of the wi-fi market.
The GSM subscribers had been 578.49 million on the quarter ending Sep-10 as in direction of 527.62 million on the end of the sooner quarter, exhibiting a improvement of 9.64%. Bharti with 143.29 million subscribers continues to be a very powerful GSM cell operator, adopted by Vodafone (115.55 million).
The CDMA subscriber base elevated to 109.22 million in the middle of the quarter ending Sep-10 from 107.88 million on the end of earlier quarter, thereby exhibiting a improvement price of 1.23%. Reliance with 55.29 million subscribers continues to be a very powerful CDMA cell operator. Nonetheless, by means of net additions in the middle of the quarter, Sistema added the most effective number of subscribers (1.54 million), adopted by Tata (1.20 million), the rest of the service suppliers recorded decline in subscribers.
Decide: Market Share of Telecom Service Suppliers (GSM) in India (by number of subscribers in million, 2010)
5.2. INDIAN TELECOM INDUSTRY
5.2.1. INDIAN TELECOM INDUSTRY FRAMEWORK
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is the neutral regulator established in 1997 by the Authorities of India to handle the telecommunications enterprise in India.
The Telecom Charge and the Division of Telecommunications are responsiblefor protection formulation, licensing, wi-fi spectrum administration, administrative monitoring of PSUs, evaluation and development and standardization/validation of equipment and so forth.
The Wi-fi Planning and Co-ordination (WPC) Wing of the Ministry of Communications, created in 1952, is the Nationwide Radio Regulatory Authority answerable for Frequency Spectrum Administration, along with licensing and caters for the needs of all wi-fi clients (Authorities and Private) throughout the nation. It exercise routines the statutory capabilities of the Central Authorities and factors licenses to determine, maintain and performance wi-fi stations. WPC is break up into important sections like Licensing and Regulation (LR), New Know-how Group (NTG) and Standing Advisory Committee on Radio Frequency Allocation (SACFA). SACFA makes the ideas on important frequency allocation factors, formulation of the frequency allocation plan, making ideas on the various factors related to Worldwide Telecom Union (ITU), to sort out points referred to the committee by quite a few wi-fi clients, and so forth.
TDSAT (Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal) was prepare in May 2000 by the federal authorities of India. The TDSAT was prepare so that it might probably adjudicate over disputes that come up throughout the telecommunication sector. TDSAT was established with the view to protect the curiosity of the purchasers and restore suppliers of the telecommunication sector and along with encourage and ensure the event of the telecommunication sector. The various capabilities of TDSAT (Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal) are that it might probably adjudicate any disputes that come up between a gaggle of shoppers and restore suppliers, a licensee and a licensor, and as well as between two or higher than the service suppliers.
5.2.2. INDIAN TELECOM CIRCLES
The Indian telecom sector is break up into 23 circles which might be as follows:
Enterprise Potential of Data Choices throughout the Kolkata SME MarketPage 1
Soumya Santa Dwari
PGPM 2010 – 12, IBS Kolkata
- Andhra Pradesh
- Bihar and Jharkhand
- Delhi & NCR
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh
- Maharashtra and Goa (moreover Mumbai)
- North East
- Tamil Nadu (moreover Chennai)
- West Bengal (moreover Kolkata)
Enterprise Potential of Data Choices throughout the Kolkata SME MarketPage 1
Soumya Santa Dwari
PGPM 2010 – 12, IBS Kolkata
Vodafone Group plc is a worldwide telecommunications agency headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world’s largest cell telecommunications agency measured by revenues and the world’s second-largest measured by subscribers (behind China Cell), with spherical 341 million proportionate subscribers as of November 2010. It operates networks in over 30 worldwide areas and has confederate networks in over 40 additional worldwide areas. It owns 45% of Verizon Wi-fi, the second largest cell telecommunications agency within the US measured by subscribers.
The title Vodafone comes from voice information fone, chosen by the company to “replicate the provision of voice and information suppliers over cellphones”.
Its important itemizing is on the London Stock Alternate and it is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalization of roughly £92 billion as of November 2010, making it the third largest agency on the London Stock Alternate. It has a secondary itemizing on NASDAQ.
Vodafone’s operations are categorized in two divisions:
- Shopper – This division caters to the B2C market and primarily operates like a FMCG agency.
- Enterprise – This division caters to the B2B market and operates additional like an organization suppliers agency.
Vodafone India’s ‘Enterprise’ division is operational in 9 circles. Vodafone’s Enterprise division operates by promoting & product sales group and restore group. The promoting & product sales group as soon as extra operates by
- KAM (key account supervisor) – They provide direct and intensely customized service to the corporates and authorities and are meant for organizations having annual turnover larger than rupees 100 crores.
- Channel Companion – CP is answerable for giving service to small organizations having annual turnover decrease than rupees 100 crores.
7. VODAFONE: SWOT ANALYSIS
Diversified geographical portfolio with sturdy cell telecommunications operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and to some extent the US
Superior mannequin image
Wonderful group infrastructure
Progressive providers and merchandise
Sturdy presence throughout the metropolis areas
Enterprise extraordinarily concentrated throughout the European area than completely different world markets
Weak presence throughout the rural areas
Extreme improvement rising markets, BRICS worldwide areas comprising Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
Consolidation throughout the telecom commerce
Evaluation and development of newest telecom utilized sciences
Extraordinarily aggressive market with key avid gamers indulging in value wars
Matured European market with very extreme penetration expenses
eight. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT IN BRIEF
We have now now to find the SME market of Kolkata space and set up shopper needs by means of information choices. We moreover wish to test Vodafone with its rivals by means of product decisions throughout the areas of enterprise information choices for the SME part. Lastly, we’ve got to think about the enterprise potential of the Kolkata SME part by means of information choices for Vodafone, every at present and throughout the near future.
9. OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
- To look out & understand the requirement of information choices in Kolkata SME base (enterprise sector specific information reply requirements).
- To estimate the market measurement of information choices throughout the Kolkata SME base.
- To test the data choices of Vodafone with its rivals.
- To forecast future product/ service requirements in Kolkata SME base.
10. KOLAKATA SME MARKET
The Kolkata space is mainly composed of SME firms moderately than big MNC’s. For Vodafone, a SME would normally be a corporation, whose annual turnover is throughout the differ of rupees 10 to 250 crores. Vodafone (Kolkata circle) has divided Kolkata space into 6 zones – CBD 1 (central enterprise district), CBD 2, North, South, Howrah and Hoogly. The precept focus of SME enterprise in Kolkata is throughout the central enterprise district area comprising of Dalhousie, BBD Bag, Esplanade, Central Avenue, Burrabazaar, AJC Bose Freeway, Chowringhee, Park Highway, Park Circus, Camac Highway, Shakespeare Sarani, Sarat Bose Freeway, Minto Park, and so forth. Various SME firms in Kolkata may even fall throughout the IT/ ITES class, which might be primarily concentrated at Sector V, Salt Lake and Rajarhat New Metropolis.
Typical choices of a SME may very well be:
- Small workforce
- Will seek for additional value for money
- A lot much less searching for vitality as compared with corporates
- Key willpower maker may very well be one or two individuals for all operations
11. VODAFONE: PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The various providers and merchandise of Vodafone that we’re dealing with are as follows:
Wi-fi Data Choices (2G/ 3G)
§ Data Taking part in playing cards/ USB Dongles
§ Blackberry Plans
§ Vodafone Cell Be a part of
Machine to Machine Choices
§ Telemetry Choices
§ Automotive Monitoring/ People Monitoring/ Asset Monitoring Choices
§ Security Choices
- Bulk SMS
- Toll Free Numbers
- Audio/ Video Conferencing
- VPN (digital private group)
- GVN (world digital amount)/ Interactive SMS
- 3G specialised merchandise
§ Office in a Area (1 3G simcard, 1 mounted line slot, 4 slots – LAN + Wi-fi)
§ Wi-mi (1 3G simcard, 5 Wi-fi connections)
12. SUMMARY OF THE WORK DONE
- Initially, we did secondary evaluation on world & Indian telecom market, evolution of telecom utilized sciences, SME market, latest developments throughout the telecom commerce (3G, 4G, Machine to Machine choices, LTE) and quite a few telecom merchandise & suppliers.
- Subsequent, we bought self-discipline publicity by means of tele-marketing, touring with FOS (Fleet on Highway) group, visiting SME consumers, visiting agency channel companions and market mapping.
- Subsequent, we designed questionnaire retaining in ideas the problem targets.
- Lastly, we carried out market survey.
The academic that we achieved by doing the above duties are of tremendous value for the execution of our problem. It not solely gave us an notion into how we had been going to technique the problem however moreover a helpful flooring stage market publicity. From the sphere publicity we acquired a clear picture regarding the micro stage product sales operations of the telecom enterprise, the Kolkata SME market overview and most importantly the fragile experience of shopper coping with. The academic outcomes of the actions undergone are briefly described beneath.
Finding out Outcomes
Acquired a top level view of the telecom sector (world & nationwide)
Grew to turn into aware of the important thing telecom firms
Acquired right here to know regarding the quite a few telecom merchandise & suppliers
Learnt regarding the evolution of telecom utilized sciences
Moreover learnt regarding the latest developments throughout the telecom commerce
Acquired an idea of the SME sector enterprise development
Tele Promoting and advertising and marketing
Learnt the art work of product sales pitch
Learnt about telephone etiquette
Acquired an idea of one of the simplest ways to speak to a enterprise shopper
Learnt about one of the simplest ways to have an effect on a doable purchaser and shut a deal
Touring with FOS
Acquired an idea regarding the major stage product sales and shopper coping with operations of a telecom agency
Acquired wise experience of face to face enterprise negotiations
Learnt about one of the simplest ways to carry enterprise relationship with consumers
Channel Companion visits
Learnt regarding the product sales & distribution of a telecom agency throughout the B2B sector
Acquired an idea of the operations of a channel confederate
Learnt about how agency and channel confederate operations are built-in
SME shopper visits
Acquired a very really feel of the Kolkata SME firms
Grew to turn into aware of the patron expectations from a telecom service provider
Acquired an idea of the patron’s notion of Vodafone and its merchandise & suppliers
Learnt about one of the simplest ways to professionally take care of consumers and responsibly execute duties
Exploration of the Kolkata enterprise areas and identification of potential consumers