Entine and Jennings (Case three.three, p. 104) notice that there are eight questions that must be answered about an organization to find out the character of its soul:
- Does the corporate adjust to the regulation?
- Does the corporate have a way of propriety?
- How actually do product claims match with actuality?
- How forthcoming is the corporate with data?
- How does the corporate deal with its staff?
- How does the corporate deal with third-party ethics points?
- How charitable is the corporate?
- How does the corporate react when confronted with unfavourable disclosures?
Develop a weblog aimed toward assessing company social duty. Be sure you deal with the next:
- Distinction the Entine and Jennings’ views with these of Friedman and Freeman, discovered inside your textual content.
- What’s the distinction between Entine and Jennings’ eight questions and conventional measures of social duty?
- Would the mannequin imply that Fannie Mae might be labeled an “trustworthy” firm? Why or why not?
Help your weblog with not less than three (three) scholarly assets. Along with these specified assets, different applicable scholarly assets could also be included.
Size of weblog: three entries (roughly 350 phrases per entry)
Your weblog must be situated at a website that may be simply accessed by College (e.g., www.blogger.com, www.wordpress.com, www.blogster.com, www.blog.com, or www.multiplicity.com). It ought to include textual content that’s readable, hyperlinks that work, a show of not less than one graphic, and content material data that helps the task necessities.
Submit a phrase doc that comprises the URL of the weblog and your identify. Embrace references to course assets introduced in correct APA format.